We are pleased to announce that Constance Poussin has joined SCP Europe as HR Director Europe.
Come and discover her career path and her missions.
SCP Europe is pleased to introduce Constance Poussin. Our new HR Director for Europe, who took up her post on 21 March.
Her main role is to support SCP's growth over the next few years by developing a common HR policy for the European subsidiaries.
Her other major missions will be based on :
- Harmonising the HR practices of the various subsidiaries (salary policy, recruitment, talent management, skills development plan)
- Managing the implementation of Workday (HRIS) at European level
- Supporting the development of the SCP Academy Europe
Constance has a Master's degree in Employment Law and a Master's degree in Human Resources and Change Management. She already has more than 8 years of experience in the field of Human Resources.
Within our group, she will also be able to make the most of her complementary skills in :
- Talent management (skills development, assessments, recruitment, etc.)
- HR project management, including extensive knowledge of Workday
- Change management
We are pleased to have Constance on board and to be able to pursue our growth plans